The students of Manipur Technical University and their parents can approach “The Student Affairs – Coordinator”, if they have any grievances in the university. They can send their complaints by email/in person/ by post/online form, for the grievances.
Online Grievance Redressal System
University has also made the provision to receive and attend various grievances of students online through university website portal. Students can submit their grievances using online portal link given below and post their grievance which will be addressed by the concerned Grievance Redressal Committee members.
- Students can register their grievance through the website https://mtu.ac.in
- Click Students Grievance Section.
- Click “online form link”.
- Enter your details such as Name, Course, Mobile No., Email, and other details
- Select types of Grievances
- Upload proof, if any
- click Submit.
To Post a Grievance:
- Write a complain application addressing to the Chairman of Student Grievance Redressal Committee.
- Write the grievance subject with brief description and explain the complaint. If there is any proof or documents, it can be attached.
- Post the letter to the University address.
Address: Manipur Technical University, (Student Grievance Section), Takyel Pat Imphal, Govt. Polytechnic Campus, Pin-795004.
- Write an email explaining the complaint with attach the proof if any to the email provided below.
To view the Status of Grievance:
- Students can query the status of grievance physically to student affairs coordinator.
Write an email by mentioning with the subject.
- If the student is not satisfied with the reply, they can reopen the grievance and submit it with their queries again.