TOPIC: Business Law
SPEAKER: N. Premkumar, Advocate and Project Manager
- To make the students aware of various law governing the company.
- To analyse how business can be held liable for action of their employees.
- To understand the law on obligations and contracts.
- To make the students understand the legal and fiscal structure of different forms of business organization and their responsibilities as an employer.
- The students understood the various rules and regulations about a company including Article of Association and Memorandum of Association.
- Interaction with the students resulted in understanding different problems faced by a company at time of starting a new enterprise.