B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
a. Passed Minimum THREE years/TWO years (Lateral Entry) Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
b. Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
c. Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- Online : Interested candidates may register themselves at www.mtu.ac.in from 31st August, 2023 onwards
- Offline : Interested candidates may also visit MTU and collect physical copies of prescribed application forms during office hours on working days from 31st August, 2023 onwards.
There will be no registration or form submission fee.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31.07.1997 are eligible for admission.
- For OBC candidates, upper limit is relaxed by 3 years, SC/ST and Person with disability (PWD) candidates, upper limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate will only be considered.
|1||Date of commencement of online-offline registration/form submission||31st August, 2023 onwards|
|2||Last date of online registration/form submission||Will be notified later|
|2||Date of entrance examination||Will be notified later|
Updated as, on 04/08/2023