Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Students seeking admission to the MBA Program must satisfy the following criteria:
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree (at Least 10+2+3) of regular course, with at least 50% marks or 5.5 CPI/CGPA on 10-Point scale in aggregate. A relaxation of 5% marks or 0.5 in CPI/ CGPA may be extended to the candidate belonging to SC/ST differently able categories.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with a valid CAT/ MAT/ CMAT 2023 Score, with at least 45% percentile qualifying score.
- A valid CAT/ MAT/ CMAT score, with at least 45% percentile qualifying score are eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Vacant seats arising out of non-availability of candidates from CAT/MAT/CMAT shall be filled up through an Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 800/-
SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
* Online payment of fees can be done through using the account details given below:
Account Name: Manipur Technical University
Account Number: 35911968092
IFSC Code: SBIN0011626
Bank Name: State Bank of India (Porompat)
|01.||Issue and receipt of application form for both the candidates with a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT 2023 score and non CAT/MAT/CMAT.||10th July 2023|
|02.||Last date of Submission of duly filled in application form/Registration up to 4:00 P.M.||18th August 2023|
|03.||Announcement of the list of Selected CAT/MAT/CMAT candidates without GD and PI||21st August 2023|
|04.||Admit card for the entrance test may be collected from the University.||21st August 2023|
|05.||Date of Entrance Test||22nd August 2023|
|06.||Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI) for both CAT/MAT/CMAT 2023 candidates and non CAT/MAT/CMAT 2023 candidates.||23rd -24th August 2023|
|07.||Result Declaration for both CAT/MAT/CMAT 2023 candidates and non CAT/MAT/CMAT 2023 candidates.||25th August 2023|
|08.||Admission for selected candidates.||28th August 2023|
List of shortlisted candidates can be seen on the University’s Notice Board and also at the University website www.mtu.ac.in.
Updated as, on 01/08/2023