Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Students seeking admission to the MBA Program must satisfy the following criteria:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree (at least 10+2+3) of regular course, with at least 50% marks or 5.5 CPI/CGPA on 10-point scale in aggregate. A relaxation of 5% marks or 0.5 in CPI/CGPA may be extended to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/differently able categories.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 score, with at least forty-five (45) percentile qualifying score.
- A valid CAT/MAT/CMAT score, with at least forty-five (45) percentile qualifying score are eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Vacant seats arising out of non-availability of candidates from CAT/MAT/CMAT shall be filled up through an Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply?
Online mode: Interested candidates are informed to visit the Manipur Technical University website www.mtu.ac.in and apply through online mode.
* Online payment of fees can be done through using the account details given below:
Account Name: Manipur Technical University
Account Number: 35911968092
IFSC Code: SBIN0011626
Bank Name: State Bank of India (Porompat)
|1.||Issue and receipt of application forms for candidates with a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 score||13.08.2022|
|2.||Last date of submission of duly filled in application form/ Registration (Upto 4.p.m) for CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 candidates||17.08.2022|
|3.||Announcement of the list of selected CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 candidates without GD& PI||18.08.2022|
|4.||Registration/ issue and receipt of application forms for Non- CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 candidates||18.08.2022|
|5.||Last date of submission of duly filled in application form/ Registration (Upto 4.p.m) for Non- CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 candidates||31.08.2022|
|6.||Admit Card for the entrance test may be collected from the University||07.09.2022 to
|8.||Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) for both CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 candidates and Non- CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 candidates||12.09.2022 &
|9.||Result declaration of both CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 candidates and Non- CAT/MAT/CMAT 2022 candidates||14.09.2022|
|10.||Admission for selected candidates||19.09.2022|
**List of the shortlisted candidates can be seen on the University’s Notice Board and also at the University website www.mtu.ac.in
** Seat distribution is based on the 200 roster point of Manipur Government
Interested candidates can register for admission to MBA Programme (2022-2023) by clicking the apply button.
Interested candidates can download the prospectus for the upcoming academic session 2022-2023 by clicking the download button.
For any query related to ‘Admission for Academic Session 2022-23’ ,
please send us a mail to email@example.com or give us a call at (+91)9863764237.
Updated as, on 12/08/2022