The Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC), MTU in collaboration with IPR Cell, MTU organized a poster painting competition on the theme “Women and IP: Accelerating Innovation and Creativity” on 26th April, 2023 at 10:00 am at the University in connection with World Intellectual Property Day. The event was conducted in room no.-101 of the academic block of MTU. A total of 30 students registered for the painting competition.
Details of the Painting Competition:
Theme: Women and IP: Accelerating Innovation and Creativity
Date: 26th April, 2023
Reporting Time: 9:45 am
Duration: 2 hours
Prizes: 1st Place: Rs.1500 + certificate
2nd place: Rs. 1000 + certificate
Rules and Regulations of the painting Competition:
- Students should carry their university ID cards.
- Drawing paper will be provided by the organizers.
- The painting should be original and have not been published elsewhere.
- The participants will carry their own water bottle, drawing and painting material and rough cloth for cleaning.
- Evaluation will be based on the theme, quality, difficulty of work, its artistic value and overall presentations. The final score will be the average of the Judges evaluation.
- Participation certificates will be given to all the participants.
Results of the competition:
1st Position was secured by Johnbas Tourangbam of MBA, 4th semester and
2nd Position was secured by Swati Sri Thingbaijam of CSE dept., 6th semester