B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics / Chemistry for Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- And Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics and one of the following subjects (Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship) for Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main) Examination 2022 and they should produce JEE (Main) 2022 score card.
***Candidates who have already applied vide Admission Notice of even number dated 22nd July 2022 under JEE (Main) 2022 Category (Session 1 scorecard) need not apply afresh. However, if they desire to update their JEE (Main) 2022 Session 1 scorecard by JEE (Main) 2022 Session 2 scorecard, they are to submit their updated score card physically to the office of the undersigned or by emailing it to email@example.com
- Candidates who are applying under non- JEE category, an entrance test will be conducted for the seats which are not filled by the candidates with JEE (Main) 2022 score card.
- The entrance test will be of objective type with multiple choice answers for 100 marks, the syllabus of the test will be of class XI and XII standards and distribution of marks will be:
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31.07.1997 are eligible for admission.
- For OBC candidates, upper limit is relaxed by 3 years, SC/ST and Person with disability (PWD) candidates, upper limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate will only be considered.
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Applicable fee|
|1||Form submission fees for JEE applicants||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 200/-|
|2||Form submission fees for Non-JEE applicants||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 300/-|
The fees may be paid only through online. Online payment of fees can be done through using the account details given below:
Account Name: Manipur Technical University
Account Number: 35911968092
IFSC Code: SBIN0011626
Bank Name: State Bank of India (Porompat)
|1||Registration/ issue and receipt of application forms for JEE candidates||13-08-2022|
|2||Last date of submission of duly filled in application form/ Registration (Upto 4.p.m) for JEE candidates||18-08-2022|
|3||Announcement of the list of selected JEE candidates*||25-08-2022|
|4||Admission for selected JEE candidates||29-08-2022 to 31-08-2022|
|5||Registration/ issue and receipt of application forms for Non-JEE candidates||20-08-2022|
|6||Last date of submission of duly filled in application form/ Registration (Upto 4.p.m) for Non-JEE candidates||03-09-2022|
|7||Admit Card for the entrance test may be collected from the University||12-09-2022 to 14-09-2022|
|10||Admission for selected Non-JEE candidates||21-09-2022 onwards|
*List of the selected candidates can be seen on the University’s Notice Board and also at the University website www.mtu.ac.in
*Seat allocation is based on the 200-roster point of Government of Manipur Reservation Rules, 2011.
Interested candidates can register for admission to B.Tech Programme (2022-23) by clicking the apply button
Interested candidates can download the prospectus for the upcoming Academic Session 2022-23 by clicking the download button.
For any query related to ‘Admission for Academic Session 2022-23’ ,
please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (+91)9863764237.
Updated as, on 11/08/2022