The start-up Manipur Incubation centre is established in 2022 with the support of Planning Department, Government of Manipur. The main aim of the incubation centre is to facilitate and incubate the start-ups selected through the Govt. of Manipur initiative, START-UP MANIPUR and others. The incubation centre is tied up with AIC-Sikkim Manipal University, Business incubation centre to handhold and provide technical expertise in the areas of Innovation, Entrepreneurships and Start-ups.
The incubation centre will be backed by MTU’s
- Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC)
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
- Training and Placement
- Bamboo Tech and Incubation Centre
Objectives of the centre
The team of MTU-AIC-SMUTBI will routinely trained and monitored for its progress and quality by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI AAYOG. The objective of the centre are:
- Mentor and train the start-ups and assist them to become scalable businesses.
- Help in commercialization of products.
- Incubation/Acceleration Process to make the business model/strategies sustainable.
The program will be a 3-month Incubation/accelerator comprising of Diagnostic Sessions, One-on-One Mentorship and Masterclasses and finally culminate into a Demo Day where start-ups will pitch in front of a panel of Angel Investors/VC Firms/Family Offices etc. for potential fundraising by the start-ups. This will be done via group as well as individual skill building programs, culminating into a Demo Day to showcase program graduates to investors and relevant stakeholders.
Outcome of the Programme
- Delivery of complete curriculum on basics of starting up
- Technology Development and transfer
- Business plan preparation
- Financial projections and Start-up Valuation
- Creation of Marketing Plan
- HR documentation
- Due diligence action points
Check out this space for Minutes of meetings
Check out this space for activities conducted
Check out this space for Upcoming events