B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates seeking admission to the B. Tech. Degree programme must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination or equivalent Class 12th examination conducted by a recognized Central/State Board with Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject (recognized by AICTE). Qualification certificate/Mark Sheet will be proof for the passing of the Examination.
- Candidates should also have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31.07.1993 are eligible for admission.
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 (five) years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board certificate will only be considered.
- There will be no conduct of entrance test for admission in the Spot Round Admission.
- Eligible applicants in Spot Round Admission may be admitted in their preferred departments based on first come first serve basis without any scrutiny/comparing of the scores of XII examination.
- Candidates should bring their original academic and other related certificates during admission for scrutiny/check by the Admission Committee. They should also submit application in Plain Paper if they desire to avail hostel facilities.
- Academic fee structures for 1st Semester can be referred from http://mtu.ac.in/fees/
- The Admission Fees may be paid by Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of Manipur Technical University payable at Imphal.
|1||Issue and receipt of application forms||26-July-2019|
|2||Start of Admission||26-July-2019|