B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants seeking admission to the B.Tech. Degree programme (Third Semester) through Lateral Entry must have passed the diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch or degree in Bachelor of Science (with Mathematics as a subject in XII standard), as the case may be, with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories) in the aggregate.
- Provided that the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Programme along with the second-year subjects.
- Provided, further, that the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31.07.1993 are eligible for admission.
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 (five) years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board certificate will only be considered.
|1||Issue and receipt of application forms||2-July-19 to
|2||Issue of Admit card to candidates for Entrance Exam||15-Jul-19 to
|3||Entrance Exam for admission to B.Tech. 3rd Semester through Lateral Entry||19-Jul-19 (Friday)|
|4.||Publication of the result of the Entrance Test||20-Jul-19|