B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
1. Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
2. Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31/7/1994 are eligible.
- For OBC candidates, the upper limit is relaxed by 3 years.
- For SC/ST and P.W.D. candidates, the upper limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificates will only be considered.
|1||Commencement of Registration||09/11/2020|
|2||Last date of Registration||16/11/2020|
|3||Tentative Date of issue of shortlisted candidates||23/11/2020|
For students whose results of the final semester are awaiting, they are to submit their final mark sheets on or before 19th November, 2020 to the Registrar Office by visiting University Campus.
List of the shortlisted candidates can be seen on the University’s Notice Board and also at the University website www.mtu.ac.in.