THEME: “Corruption free India for a developed Nation”
SPONSORED by NEDFi
- Extempore Speech Competition was observed by MBA Department in relation to Vigilance Awareness Week.
- Every student of MBA programme participated on various topics such as “Vigilant India, Prosperous India”, “ Is corruption always bad”, “ Participative Vigilance”,” Corruption in minds “, “Favoritism and Nepotism taking important part of corruption”, “ Role of IT in social change or good governance” etc
- 1st prize (Cash reward of Rs 2000): Dr. Thiyam Vrubanata , 3rd semester MBA
- 2nd prize ( Cash reward of Rs 1500): Eric Langpoklakpam, 1st semester MBA
- 3rd prize (Cash reward of Rs 1000 each): Ningthoujam Nillagopan Singh & Rajkumar Robin Singh, 1st semester MBA