Those candidates who have submitted the application form/registered themselves in the previous notification but were not selected are not required to submit the application form/register again.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate seeking admission to the B.Tech degree programme must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognised state/central board with Physics/ Mathematics / Chemistry/ Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship. (Any of the three)
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
1. Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31.07.1996 are eligible for admission.
2. For OBC candidates, the upper limit is relaxed by 3 years, SC/ST and Person with disability (PWD) candidates, the upper limit is relaxed by 5 years.
3. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate will only be considered.
|1||Registration/ issue and receipt of application forms.||06-09-2021|
|2||Last date of submission of duly filled in application form/ Registration (Upto 4.p.m)||20-09-2021|
|3||Announcement of the list of selected candidates.||25-09-2021|
List of the shortlisted candidates can be seen on the University’s Notice Board and also at the University website www.mtu.ac.in