B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry for Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- And Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics and one of the following subjects (Chemistry/Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship) for Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main) Examination 2023 and they should produce JEE (Main) 2023 score card.
- Candidates who are applying under non- JEE category, an entrance test will be conducted for the seats which are not filled by the candidates with JEE (Main) 2023 score card.
- The entrance test will be of objective type with multiple choice answers for 100 marks, the syllabus of the test will be of class XI and XII standards and distribution of marks will be
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31.07.1998 are eligible for admission.
- For OBC candidates, upper limit is relaxed by 3 years, SC/ST and Person with disability (PWD) candidates, upper limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate will only be considered.
|1.||Registration/ issue and receipt of application forms for JEE candidates||26-06-2023|
|2.||Last date of submission of duly filled in application form/ Registration (Upto 4.p.m) for JEE candidates||03-07-2023|
|3.||Announcement of the list of selected JEE candidates*||06-07-2023|
|4.||Admission for selected JEE candidates||07-07-2023 to 13-07-2023|
|5.||Registration/ issue and receipt of application forms for Non-JEE candidates||10-08-2023|
|6.||Last date of submission of duly filled in application form/ Registration (Upto 4.p.m) for Non-JEE candidates||31-07-2023|
|7.||Admit Card for the entrance test may be collected from the University||22-08-2023 to 25-08-2023|
|9.||Result declaration without branch allocation||30-08-2023|
|10.||Counselling for branch allocation||31-08-2023 & 01-09-2023|
|11.||Admission for selected Non-JEE candidates and Commencement of B.Tech (1st semester) classes||04-09-2023 onwards|
*List of the selected candidates can be seen on the University’s Notice Board and also at the University website www.mtu.ac.in
Updated as, on 18-09-2023