TOPIC: Social Leadership
SPEAKER: Lourembam Loteeka Leima (North East Co-ordinator Beti Padhao Beti Bachao and Member of Nari Shakti
DATE: 3rd November 2022
- To make the students aware of how social leaders attentively listen to others with learning and engaging on what they share and discuss.
- To spread the awareness among students on becoming Social leader by developing different characteristics of a leader.
- Developing among students a sense of self-aware change agents who can work across difference of opinion and shared a same purpose.
- To help the students in generating ideas through ‘Social’ collaboration.
The following points were highlighted and discussed
- Various Motivational Theories.
- Importance of social leaders in infinitesimal nature.
- Student on becoming a good social leader by developing certain characteristics.
- Self-awareness and self-motivation in becoming a great social leader.