B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates seeking admission to the B. Tech. Degree programme must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination or equivalent Class 12th examination conducted by a recognized Central/State Board with Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject (recognized by AICTE). Qualification certificate/Mark Sheet will be proof for the passing of the Examination.
- Candidates should also have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- For JEE candidates, the scorecard of JEE Main Examination (2019) should be produced.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31.07.1994 are eligible for admission.
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 (five) years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board certificate will only be considered.
- Selection of candidates in different streams will be based on their preferences/priority given in the application form and the score they get in JEE (Main ) 2019.
- The list of candidates selected for admission shall be displayed in the notice board and also uploaded in the University website after the last date of application.
- Selected candidates should get admitted to the concerned program by paying the fees as per schedule. Candidates can refer Important Dates for Course Registration and Admission and Fees for the fee structure.
- While admission to the UG program shall be through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)-Main conducted by National Testing Agency, vacant seats arising out of non-availability of candidates from JEE (Main) shall be filled up through an entrance test.
- The entrance test will be held at the academic building of MTU, Government Polytechnic Campus as per schedule.
- The candidate’s presence at the time of verification, counselling, course registration and hostel admission is compulsory.
- The selected candidates shall produce all relevant documents in original at the time of admission.