B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
1. Candidates seeking admission to the B.Tech Degree Programme must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination or equivalent Class 12th examination conducted by recognised Central/State Board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects (recognised by AICTE). Qualification certificate/Mark sheet will be proof for the passing of the Examination.
2. Candidates should have obtained at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
1. Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31/07/1995 are eligible for admission.
2. For SC/ST and Person with disability (PWD) candidates, the upper limit is relaxed by 5 years.
3. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate will only be considered.
|1||Commencement of Registration||10/08/2020|
|2||Last date of Registration||31/08/2020|
|3||Announcement of the list of shortlisted candidates||05/09/2020|
Due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19, eligibility of candidates and shortlisting will be strictly based on merit basis/marks obtained in 10+2 examination (Physics,
Maths & any one of the subjects mentioned above).
Relaxation in requisite eligibility for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be followed
as per existing State Government Rules.