B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
1. Candidates seeking admission to the B.Tech Degree Programme must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination or equivalent Class 12th examination conducted by recognised Central/State Board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects (recognised by AICTE).
Qualification certificate/Mark sheet will be proof for the passing of the Examination.
2. Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks (45%in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
1. Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31/07/1995 are eligible for admission.
2. For OBC candidates, upper limit is relaxed by 3 years, SC/ST and Person with disability (PWD) candidates, upper limit is relaxed by 5 years.
3. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate will only be considered.
|1||Commencement of Registration||19/10/2020|
|2||Last date of Registration||26/10/2020|
|3||Announcement of the list of shortlisted candidates||03/11/2020|
List of the shortlisted candidates can be seen on the University’s Notice Board and also at the University website www.mtu.ac.in.
Those candidates who have registered themselves in the previous notification but was not selected are not required to register again.