B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates seeking admission to the B. Tech. Degree programme must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination or equivalent Class 12th examination conducted by a recognized Central/State Board with Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject (recognized by AICTE). Qualification certificate/Mark Sheet will be proof for the passing of the Examination.
- Candidates should also have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Candidates should have appeared in JEE (Mains) Examination 2019 and should produce scorecard.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 31.07.1994 are eligible
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, the upper
age limit is relaxed by 5 (five) years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board certificate will only be considered.
|1||Issue and receipt of Application forms||15-05-2019|
|2||Last date of submission of duly filled application form (Upto 4 p.m.)||14-06-2019|
|3||Announcement of the list of selected candidates||17-06-2019|